- Students choose their optional subjects prior to 1st Year and again prior to entering Senior Cycle.
- The availability of certain subjects may vary from year to year and will depend on student demand and available resources. We will not be in a position to provide resources where the class size would be unsustainable.
- All students take CSPE and SPHE during each of the three Junior Cycle years.
- All students are expected to attend PE and Religion classes.
- Transition Year is compulsory for students – except those students who take the Leaving Certificate Applied programme.
- Certain programmes may have a reduced number of subjects – as a result of educationally based decisions in relation to the particular needs of the students involved.
- Where there is a perceived need, we will seek to provide additional classes, support teachers, remedial teachers etc. – assuming that these resources are sanctioned by the DES.
Junior Cycle : 1st, 2nd , 3rd Year
Senior Cycle : 4th , 5th , 6th Year